Puberty and body image
– Firstly we’d like to address the word “normal’ in the sense that a lot of people will compare themselves to this idea of what the norm is when that’s not really the case.
– Normal is a myth, take it from me. Everybody is different and that’s fine.
Puberty is when your body changes from being a child’s body into an adult’s body according to Beckenham Escorts from https://charlotteaction.org/beckenham-escorts.
– A lot of different things happen to boys and girls. There’s a lot of serious high-tech science stuff that. One of the main concerns I got from your questions was the age at which puberty hits you.
And generally speaking girls will develop earlier than boys.
– But like everything to do with the human body there are a billion variables and everything happens differently for everyone else. So don’t worry about it, you’ll catch up with your friends or your friends will eventually catch up with you. Another one of the big questions I got was, “What on earth do I do with my pubic hair?” So pubes, they are your pubes, you do what you want with them and what you feel comfortable with.
– Guys, men’s grooming is a thing, you can trim your pubes, and you can get rid of them. Try it out.
– Do whatever, it really doesn’t matter. There’s shaving, there’s waxing, and there is also hair removal cream.
– Basically do what you want to do and not because everyone else is doing it or because someone else wants you to do it. Of course there are exceptions though.
– If you are in a serious relationship, like a long term relationship, you might want to take your partner’s preferences into account because you would want them to take your preference into account as well. It’s a mutual compromise thing.
– Body issues.
– One of the main problems that crops up a lot is that you compare yourself, inevitably, to the people around you and the people that you see every day.
– This is not healthy.
It’s not going to make you happy.
– If I went around comparing my body to other people’s bodies I would never get anything done. I have like no chest hair, I’m covered in scars. One side of my chest is bigger than the other.
– It is so easy to point out what we dislike about our bodies. We need to stop focusing on our flaws and start concentrating on the things that are awesome about us because that’s what’s going to make you feel better about yourself.
– It’s important to love yourself before you can expect anyone else to because that rubs off on the people that are around you and it can be a real strain on a relationship. And if your boyfriend or girlfriend pays you a compliment just accept it.
– Believe it. They like paying you a compliment, they enjoy it just as much as they want you to enjoy it. And if you don’t accept their compliment then it’s going to frustrate you as well as them.
– Also if there is something about yourself that you don’t like, that you could realistically change, why not work towards making that change?
– There’s nothing wrong about wanting to change things about yourself but do it within reason and stay healthy.